Monday, July 27, 2015

Product Spotlight: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Product Spotlight: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs ~ The Wonky Brow
Happy Monday!!! Today I want to talk to you all about one of my favorite products EVER. I had planned on doing a post about this product, and thennnnn... Influenster added me to the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs VirtualVox (similar to a voxbox except they don't send a box filled with goodies and all activities are completed virtually- hence the name). And I just thought "perfect timing". So, random coincidence aside... I love these products. And I'm not getting paid to say that. 

I have been using the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs for a couple years now (thanks to my bestie, who introduced me to this awesomeness-in-a-can) and the best thing I can say about it is... It's so simple. It's literally, makeup for your legs and it will help camouflage any imperfections! There are two ways/times when I use this:
  1. When I have a spray tan. Sounds redundant? It's not. For those who have spray tanned before, you may know... For whatever reason, your legs will sometimes not get as dark as the rest of you (I don't know why, but this happens to me almost every time). So before going out for the night, I will spray my legs with the Tan or Medium shade so that I don't have an ombré skin effect gong on. This stuff will also help even out the look of a spray tan if you look a little patchy. (Side note- I have also used this on my arms and it works well for that too).
  2. When I have not spray tanned and want to wear shorts. Mind you, my natural skintone is translucent (no joke). So that is when I will use the Light shade. It gives me just enough color so that I don't look like I just arose from the coffin.
I will admit, the first time I saw this stuff I was terrified. I was worried I would look like an oompa loompa mixed with a zebra. So, my bestie went first and showed me what to do. Shake the can. Spray your legs (from upper thigh to ankle) so that you have 6-8 spots, and then rub it in until blended! (Remember to do your feet too if you will be wearing sandals or flip-flops). That simple. Do one leg at a time, and wash your hands after each leg. Give it a few minutes to dry/set in. VoilĂ ! 

This product claims to be water and transfer resistant, and I will completely agree with that. But it's not waterproof, so if you are getting in the water... Don't bother with this stuff. If you will be staying dry, it will last and last and last. Also, I have worn white shorts with this on my legs. Yes I dared. And while it did rub off a little on the shorts, it also washed out easily in the laundry and nothing was destroyed. One last thing, this does have a sparkle to it that will be noticeable if you are out in the sun. It was originally created to mimic panty-hose, and it does just that. Personally, I like to sparkle (not Edward Cullen sparkle, but a little glitter never hurt anyone).

If you want to try this out for yourself, click HERE for $2 off. Plus CVS has $5 Extracare Bucks when you spend $10 on Sally Hansen products until 8/1/15. Also, if you haven't already joined Influenster, you should. It's free and all you have to do is link one of your social media accounts. You will then have the chance to participate in campaigns (like this one) and earn prizes. Check it out, HERE. xoxoxo.
post signature

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Medium, Light, and Tan.
***DISCLAIMER- YOU MAY BE BLINDED BY PALENESS***
Left Leg is au naturel. Right leg has the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Light.
Follow on Bloglovin



*I was not compensated for this post; However I am creating this post as part of a contest. All opinions are honest and my own.

2 comments:

  1. This fake tan looks so good!! I am also practically see through so especially in summer i live in fake tan so I will definitely be checking this out :)

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete