Thursday, July 16, 2015

Finish 5 by Fall Intro

Finish 5 by Fall ~ The Wonky Brow
I really enjoyed participating in the Finish 4 by 4th of July Project Pan Challenge, so I am also joining the Finish 5 by Fall challenge. It's the same idea, pick "X" amount of item to finish by "X" date. So this time around it's 5 items by September 23rd. 

The Chosen Products:

Finish 5 by Fall Items
  1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. My "carry-over" item from the last project. I only have a little bit left so this should be the first item I finish. While I do, absolutely, love this foundation... I am excited to finish it so that I can try some different things.
  2. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. This is the 0.33oz size that retails for $18. It's a great primer but it has an expiration date that is fast approaching, and I want to get my money's worth. I've used it here and there over the last couple months, but not consistently. 
  3. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Speak Your Mind. This is a mini-size I received as a "perk" from Sephora. I actually love the formula of these lipsticks and finished up another mini I had two months ago. This shade is a great "Everyday Pink" type shade (very similar in color and finish to the YSL Rouge Volupté in #1) and should be easy to use up by September.
  4. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on Eye Pencil in Black Velvet. This is a travel size I received in an Ipsy bag a longgggggg while back. I would like to use it up before it dries out. I am also trying to use up most of my black and brown eye pencils... Since I have 17 (yes, 17, I counted). This should also be fairly easy to use up, since it's smaller and needs to be sharpened.
  5. Last, but definitely not least, M.A.C.'s Mineralize Concealer. This one might be tough. Since it is pretty full, and I don't use a ton of concealer on a daily basis. In fact, I often forget concealer altogether. But I'm hoping this project helps me put a dent in it and if this becomes my next "carry-over" I won't be toooo upset. Plus if I do finish it, it's another item that goes "Back-2-MAC" (M.A.C.'s recycling program where you can return 6 items for a free lipstick, lipgloss, or eyeshadow).
Starting points are marked with a black line.
I started officially on July 4th (the day the last one ended) and I will have a mid-point check-in sometime in August so that I can share my progress. Wish me luck!!!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: