Saturday, July 4, 2015

#Finish 4x4 (aka July 4th)! FINALE!!!

#Finish 4x4 (a Project Pan Challenge)
Happy Fourth of July!!! Today we celebrate America's independence... And the completion of the Project Pan #Finish 4x4 challenge, hosted by the infamous Amber F. Without further ado, here is my progress...

Starting point:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
2. Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner
3. Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator
4. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Mini
Midway Check-in:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
2. Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner
3. Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator FINISHED!
4. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Mini FINISHED!
Finale:
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
2. Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner FINISHED!
3. Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator FINISHED!
4. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Mini FINISHED!
Thoughts:

I was able to finish 3/4 of the products and made really good progress on the last one! Overall my opinions on these items didn't fluctuate to much, with the exception of the Guerlain illuminator. I was really excited to use it, but half-way thru I was unimpressed. The lipgloss I wasn't a fan of to begin with, not by any fault of it's own. I just don't like lipgloss... But it was the first item I used up. I still love both the UD foundation and the Rimmel eyeliner and would repurchase both in the future... The distant future seeing as I have enough foundations and eyeliners.

I'm glad I chose to join in on this. It was a lot of fun... AND not toooo overwhelming since it was only four items!! If you are feeling a little stressed by the amount of products you have, you should try a challenge like this. Start with a few items that are either small or partly used, so you don't feel to discouraged. I plan on doing this type of project pan again. In fact, I'm going to join Maggi from Curious Sparkles (check out her YT channel, HERE or her IG, HERE) with the Finish 5 by Fall challenge. Since I didn't finish the foundation, I'm going to carry it over into the next challenge and pick four other new items to go with it. So lookout for a #Finish5xFall Intro soon! 

Did you try this project pan challenge? How was your progress?? Let me know!!! xoxoxo
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment