Monday, July 6, 2015

Monthly Empties: June 2015 #365DaysOfEmpties

Monthly Empties: June 2015
#365DaysofEmpties
We've made it through another month of empties!!! Whooooohoooo!!! Here's what I've got for you this month:



  • Product(s) I will miss the most: Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray (#173). I absolutely love this stuff. It really helps my makeup LAST. But I can't repurchase it yet because I have the L'oreal Infallible Setting Spray and a Skindinavia Setting Spray to work through first. 
  • Product(s) I cannot live/survive/breathe without and have already repurchased: There is not a single product this month that falls into this category. I'm shocked.
  • Product(s) that will eventually be repurchased: Rimmel's ScandalEyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (#178). This is good stuff. Good drugstore stuff. If I ever use up my eyeliner pencils, this is one I'd repurchase. Also, E.L.F.'s Clear Lash and Brow Gel (#176). For $2, you can't beat it. But I do want to try some other versions first...
  • Sample(s) that made me want the full size: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black (#169). OMG. I loveeeee this scent. But only the Black version, not the White. lol. 
  • Product(s) that disappointed me the most: Philosophy's Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Eye Repair (#157). This. Did. NOTHING. #Fail. It is a very silicone-y product, and I think that's how it fills in your fine lines... Not by actually repairing your skin from inside-out. And Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes (#181). Ummmmm... No. These are so basic and way to expensive. I'm glad they are gone and IF I ever want to purchase any facial wipes again (at the moment I have no intention of doing so), I'll stick with the Ponds in the pink package from the drugstore, thankyouverymuch.
  • Product you couldn't pay me to (re)purchase. EVER.: Bath and Body Works Wallflowers (#164-166). I'm just done with these. A few more to go and then never again... They are to hit-and-miss for me. I need more dependability in a room fragrance with four kids, a dog, and a turtle... And a boyfriend. lol. And lastly, the Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Spray (#154). This was not good for my dry hair. It definitely dried it out even more and so I prefer the Redken version. Which I love. And it smells better too.
That's all I've got for you! What have you used up in June? Let me know!!!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. great post!! I really really want to try the Urban Decay Setting Spray, but i can't bring myself to buy the full bottle yet!!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ulta has the 1oz version for $14. That's the one I used up... It just seemed more reasonable. :-)

      Delete
  2. so many empties!! Nice job this month :) ♥pdpatel0503

    ReplyDelete