Monday, June 1, 2015

The Beauty Blogger Book Club (BBBC)

This post is a little bit different... I joined a book club! And not just any book club... A BEAUTY BLOGGER Book Club. Could life get any more perfect??? 

I have always loved to read and when I saw my friend Heather's post at Love To Be Busy about the book club she's a member of, I immediately wanted to join. So I did. While I love to read, I always have a hard time settling on a book! So it's a good thing I didn't have to choose the book for the month... YET. Lol. 

I thought this would be a fun activity since it's a pastime I love and great way to connect with other bloggers! There are 5 other bloggers in the group. Feel free to check out their thoughts on last month's read, Where'd You Go Bernadette? By Maria Sample:

Michelyn at Brains, Beauty & Basketball
Ashely at If You Give A Girl A Ring
Heather at Love To Be Busy
Lisa at Uncommon Wife Life
Lisa P. at Blush and Back Roads

This month we will be reading The Year We Left Home by Jean Thompson. 
Don't have a blog? That's okay... Read along with us anyway! And don't forget to look out for our "book reports" at the beginning of each new month! xoxoxo
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment