Saturday, May 31, 2014

MAC Haul!!! Alluring Aquatic Collection

Every summer MAC comes out with an amazing collection. This summer's collection (Alluring Aquatic) was just irresistible (last year, I resisted. Scout's honor.) I purchased the two blushes, an Extra Dimension bronzer, and three lipsticks. I couldn't help myself... I mean THAT packaging! And the Colors!! Let's be honest, I wanted the eyeshadows also. But I had to control myself. And since I recently packed up my bathroom, I know exactly how many eyeshadows I have. Tooooo many. So here is what I absolutely HAD TO HAVE..:
Please excuse my background. I was in the middle of packing (one more week 'til I move!!!) and this box is what was within arms-reach!!!
Left to right: Extra Dimension Bronzer in Aphrodite's Shell, Extra Dimension Blushes in Sea Me, Hear Me and
Seduced at Sea
Shoutout to my girl, Dana (and her polkadot blankie) for letting me use her arm for swatches
Top to Bottom: Mystical, Enchanted One, and Goddess of the Sea
Top to Bottom: Mystical, Enchanted One, and Goddess of the Sea

First impressions... I LOVE all three lipsticks. I was nervous about Goddess of the Sea because, well, it's purple. But it's more of a subtle purple than a BAM!-In-your-face purple. It's great. Enchanted One is my favorite though for two reasons... a) it's peach. Love me a peach lippie... and b) it's matte. I love me some mattes also. And Mystical is a great everyday neutral color. (Both Mystical and Goddess of the Sea are Creamsheens.)

The Blushes... OMG. LOVELOVELOVE. I mean, what's not to love about a MAC blush?!? They are always my favorites. But these two... They are BEAU-TI-FUL. For me though, Seduced at Sea wins my heart. It is more peach-y/bronze (told ya' I love peach) and is just perfection... <sighhhhhhh>

The Bronzer. I'm a little torn here... It's looks beautiful. But it's very light. I'm gonna have to play with this one a little more before I form an opinion. Buttttt... It just might go back. I know, I know... Blasphemy. However... If I'm not gonna use it, then really, what's the point???

Did you pick up anything from this new collection? Or are you holding out for the Osborne's?!?! Let me know in the comments!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment