Friday, May 23, 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! I hope you all have a fun long-weekend planned, but let's not forget what Memorial Day is really about... Those who have given their lives for our freedom. I'm lucky to have Veteran's in my family who are alive and well, not everyone can say that and I am thankful for it.
Now... On to the beauty stuff! This tag was created by the world famous Youtuber, Ms. Lily Pebbles. If you haven't had the pleasure of stumbling across her videos, feel free to do so NOW. I thought this was a cute, fun tag and tagged myself to do it! 
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and can only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you choose? Easy-peasy (as my son would say), High-end: Naked Skin by Urban Decay. Drugstore: Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? I would tell her. Period. No one wants to walk around with lipstick on their teeth. Myself included, so be a friend and let me know... 
3. You are not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? MAC's Angel lipstick. Best. Pink. Ever. <3
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? Wellll... For starters, I'd listen to my bestie and NOT chop off all my hair and shave it underneath. Yes, I did that... My mother was not happy. As for makeup... What makeup? I didn't really use much. Just eyeshadow and lipgloss... And when you're young you don't really need much more. Not like now... Now I need a whole new face to walk out the door! ;-)
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a Pixie cut. Do you... A) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom hysterical. B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward. or C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund? Lol. I choose D) STOP the person cutting and tell them to back away from your hair, NOW. That's how I am. If I saw the scissors getting higher and higher, I'd stop my hairdresser and ask her what the heck she's doing. But in the off chance I fell asleep and woke up to the wrong haircut or something similar... I'd choose option C.
6. Your friend surprises you with a four-day city break and you have ONE hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag? My Z-palette. Duh. It's customized with all my favorites!
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry- everyone is safe(!), but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? Hmmm... This one is hard. I want it all to be safe! but I guess if I had to choose... My MAC blushes. No! My Nars blushes. No! my Hourglass blushes. No! My Limited Edition MAC blushes. Oy. ALLLLLL my blushes. #blushhoarder
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you... A) Just pretend you haven't noticed. B) Ask them to repurchase it. or C) Secretly do the same to something of theirs? Ummm... First of all, this person would be no friend of mine. All my friends no I'm a bit (I use that word loosely. EXTREMELY loosely) crazy about my makeup, so I don't think they would do that.  Also, I'm pretty sure any one of them would acknowledge that they hurt my makeup baby and offer to replace it. I mean, I think they would do that for anything they borrow no matter what it might be...
So that's it!!! Feel free to do this tag yourself! Or leave your answers in the comments below!!! Until next time!
The aforementioned high-school haircut.
You can't see the back but it was shorter than the front...
and then shaved underneath.
Mmmmmhmmm...
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment