Friday, May 16, 2014

Product Spotlight: Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish!!!


Clockwise: I Lilac You, Instyle Coral, Mintilicious, and Hot Black To Go
Hey everyone! Sorry for the lapse between posts... It's been a busy couple of weeks!!! My sister graduated from med school (Shout out to Dr. Rissa!!!), my grandfather turned 90(!!!), Mother's Day happened, and ya know, life in general... Today I wanted to talk to you about some nail polish. Cuz I love me some nail polishes. Mmmmhmmm. 

And it is by pure coincidence that my second official product review is also from Rimmel London (they don't pay me, I SWEAR). This time it's their 60 Seconds nail polish. I'm in love. And I have my boss to thank for this find, she told me I HAD to try them (and she suggested I do a blog post on them too!). And she was right. I'm a convert. So thank you, Anna!!!


First of all, it's inexpensive. Like $1.79 at my Walgreens and they are Buy 1 Get 1 Half off allllll the time. Plus they often have $1 off coupons in the newspaper... You do the math.

Does it really dry in 60 seconds??? I dunno, I didn't bust out the timer. So I can't be exact. That being said, it DOES dry super fast! Seriously. I was impressed. And you only need one coat for full opaque color (I still do two, it's habit). 

I also really like the shape of the brush on these polishes. It's wide, flat, a little stiffer than most, and it fit my nail perfectly. It made nail polish application simple and easy... for both hands.

BUT the absolute BEST thing about this nail polish is how long they last. I work in retail, so I am constantly using my hands and my nail polish tends to chip. Usually the very next day... Not with these. I did my nails Sunday night and didn't get a single, tiny, solitary chip until Thursday. That speaks volumes in my book. I spend $8-9 on Essie and Opi and my nails are mangled in two days. For $1.79, Rimmel 60 Seconds is a #winner.

My one and only complaint is that my drugstore has a limited selection of colors. Online, however, it shows there are 42 shades... I might have to go hunting. These are must-haves.


Have you ever used Rimmel nail polishes? Let me know!!!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment