Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm Baaaaack!!!

Whew!!! It's been a while... Sorry about the hiatus but moving and settling has taken priority these last few weeks. I just wanted to give a quick update and let everyone know more is to come... 
My son and I officially moved about a week and a half ago. We are now Central Florida residents. Helllllll-o, Middle-of-Nowhere!!! (I kid, I kid). I'm excited to be here and start my "new" life with the boyfriend and his three kids. Yes, that means FOUR children. Someone get me some valium, stat.
Let me tell you though... Compared to packing my bathroom (and then unpacking it), the kids are a piece of cake. THAT was mission impossible, minus Tom Cruise (he's weird). I have A LOT of crap. But the exciting part is... I went to IKEA and bought this desk:
LINNMON/ALEX table
ALEX add-on unit
NIPEN legs
So all my stuff has a new home... #happiness. I need to work on the drawer organization but at least everything has a place and I feel a little less chaotic, (just a lil'). As for what's to come, I have two posts coming in the next few days "compliments of Influenster", so keep an eye out. Plus, I've got some ideas percolating in my head... Maybe another tag post. We shall see! Thanks for being patient and sticking around! Until next time...
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment