Monday, August 3, 2015

Monthly Empties: July 2015 #365DaysOfEmpties

Monthly Empties: July 2015
#365DaysOfEmpties ~ The Wonky Brow
We are more than half way through the year, and that means I am more than half way towards the end of #365DaysOfEmpties!!! I went through a lot of "basics" this month. It's funny how everything tends to run out at the same time... Well, it's funny until you have to replace it all. ;-) 




  • Product(s) I will miss the most: Seche Vite Top Coat (#210). I LOVE this top coat. But I have three other top coats on my nail polish rack that I need to use up before I repurchase this one. It's gonna be a struggle. Also, the Pond's Luminous Clean Wet Cleansing Towlettes (#205). These are my favorite face wipes, EVER. But I want to use actual face cleansers and not wipes, since wipes aren't all that great for your skin.
  • Product(s) I cannot live/survive/breathe without and have already repurchased: My Clarisonic Sensitive Skin Brush Head (#182), my Sonicare Toothbrush Head (#183), the Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner(#203), and my Clearcare Contact Solution (#204). Must. Have. These. Always. Period.
  • Product(s) that will eventually be repurchased: The CVS Premium Cotton Rounds. Although the Walgreens Premium Rounds are just as good. I'll take either of them.
  • Sample(s) that made me want the full size: BioRepublic Sheet Masks (#193-195). OMG. I loveeeeed these. They are the first sheet masks that I have tried that have been cut so that they actually will fit ANY face! And they are really saturated with product. Also, the Garnier Clean+ Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion (#198). I gotta say, Garnier has got this makeup cleansing remover stuff down. I also love the oil they make. 
  • Product(s) that disappointed me the most: NYX eyeshadow in Atlantic (#212). Because it's always disappointing when a powder product breaks. But I have learned that I do not like when powders are repressed, and so I must let this one go... Also, the Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator (#200). This was too pink, liquidy, and thin. Meh.
  • Product you couldn't pay me to (re)purchase. EVER.: .em by Michelle Phan Lengthening Mascara (#191). This did lengthen my lashes. But It also made it look like I only had 5 super long lashes on each eye. I'd rather have medium length lashes that look voluminous, thankyouverymuch. And the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo (#208). OMG. This deluxe size sample took me a lifetime to use up. And I don't think it was that good! It didn't really help absorb the little amount of oil my hair had. AND it left a white cast if I wasn't careful. No Bueno.
That's all I've got for you! Don't forget to follow along on Instagram to see my empties daily!!! What have you used up in July? Let me know!!!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment