Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August Subscription Services: Birchbox!

August 2015 Birchbox Review ~ The Wonky Brow

So this month was my first month with just ONE subscription box. And it was probably one of my most favorite boxes ever! But before I show you what I received, I want to let you know that this post will be shorter than usual because I am changing the format of how I write my subscription reviews. Instead of using the products for a week and reviewing them, I am going to show you everything I got this month and then NEXT month I will review this month's items so that I have more time to test them out. Then at the end of the review, I will show you what I received THAT month and it will be reviewed the following month... Get it? Good.

So here is what I got from my Birchbox!!!

August 2015 Birchbox Contents
Items received:
  1. Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer (Deluxe size- $2.40 Retail Value). Initial reaction: "Cool, I'll try it."
  2. TheBalm Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush (Sample size- $2.61 Retail Value). Initial reaction: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
  3. Coola SPF30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray (Deluxe size- $7.20 Retail Value). This was the item I choose for the month. Initial reaction: "Yay!"
  4. St. Tropez Gradual Tan In-Shower Lotion (Travel size- $5.97 Retail Value). Initial reaction: "Niiiiiiiiice."
  5. R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo (Travel Size- $7.37 Retail Value). Initial reaction: "Cool, I'll try it."
Birchbox Total Value: $25.55

I can't wait to use it all and give you my feedback next month!!!! 

What did you receive from Birchbox this month? Let me know! xoxoxo
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment