|Finish 5 by Fall ~ The Wonky Brow|
|The chosen products and their starting points.|
- Starting in order... Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. IT'S ALL GONE!!!! I'm super happy about this and have already picked out some new foundations to try out. I did love this foundation while I was using it, but I want to explore the world of foundation so I will not repurchase this any time soon. If you like a light-medium, natural finish foundation, you should definitely check this one out.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. With consistent use, I've made really good progress on this. While I like the thin, silicone-y feel of this primer, I don't think it plays well with others. It's a very picky primer... The jury is still out.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on Eye Pencil. OMFG. NO. I will no longer continue to use this. It flakes all over the damn place!!! It got into my eyes. It was terrible. No. Just NO.
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick. I like this lipstick. The only reason I haven't used much is because I have been wearing "Berry Lips" for work. This formula is also really soft and the minis I have tried tend to move around in the tube. That makes me crazy. Am I the only one???
- M.A.C.'s Mineralize Concealer. Ummmmmm... I may have been a little over ambitious with this one. It's hard to really tell how much progress I have made, but I'm using it daily. I think the only way I'd be able to finish this by Fall would be if I used it more as a foundation... Which I might try just for shits and giggles...
|Urban Decay Velvet Pencil Fail. Do you see the flakes?!?!?! Not a good look. IJS.|
|This is what I mean when I say the formula is soft and the lipstick moves around in the tube. When I apply it, it hits the side of the tube and mushes, for lack of a better word.|
So... I am okay with having one item in this project be a complete fail. The Hourglass primer should be done fairly soon. So it's really just down to the lipstick and the concealer. If I don't end up finishing them, at least I tried!!!! Xoxoxo.