Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Blog Formerly Known As...

After my last blog post (The Wonky Brow) I got to thinking… Hmmmm… Something about the name… I like it.  It's growing on me.  It has personality.  It's a lil' goofy, a lil' spunky.  And it makes me laugh… Kinda like me.  (Plus, I HAVE a wonky brow!!!)  THAT should be my blog name.  
When I started my blog I sat thinking about a name for a while and nothing really SPOKE to me.  Nothing captured my attention and kept it.  Until now.  And so I figured I should make this name change BEFORE I become world famous.  ;-)  (It gets so confusing when celebrities change their names… I mean is it Puff Daddy? P. Diddy?? or Jlo? Jennifer Lopez?? or Prince? The Artist Formerly Known As…?? Oy Vey!)  So I hope you all will bear with me… I am still learning and new to the blogosphere but this is a change that I need to make… 
I am keeping today's post short and sweet… And though I am still (and always will be) StephieeBeeMakeupJunkiee, I will now formerly introduce you to…
 
The Wonky Brow.  

Welcome/Welcome Back.

What do you think of the new name? Love it?? Hate it??? (Tough.)  Let me know in the comments! And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'… And Instagram (@_stephiee_bee_)… xoxoxo!
post signature
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12125639/?claim=9r5b7uwqyc9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. love the crazy selfies that show off your personality haha :)

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog name. Everyone has a wonky brow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! It just stuck for me... lol ;-)

      Delete