Thursday, May 14, 2015

Just ONE Tag!!!

It's time for a Beauty Tag!!! I'm not sure who created this one but the gist of it is, if you could only have/keep one product from each category, what would you choose??? Some of these were no brainers and others were tough! My picks are below...
Just One...
  1. Lipstick: Mac's Pure Zen. Not because I think MAC makes the best lipsticks, there are better formulas out there... But this shade... OMG. I've said it before, I'll say it again... FAVORITE color EVER. (Angel was a close a second. I almost couldn't choose. And in real life I wouldn't. But for the sake of this tag, I did.)
  2. Lipgloss: Any NYX Butter Gloss. Love these. And I'm not a lipgloss girl.
  3. Blush: Oooooo. This is a tough one. Blush is my Achilles' heel... Ok, since I have to choose... TheBalm's Instain Blush in Houndstooth. I absolutely love this shade and the longevity of these blushes is a-mayyyyyy-zing. I wish they would come out with more shades!
  4. Eyeshadow Single: Urban Decay's Sin. I've hit pan on my third one. 'Nuff said.
  5. Eyeshadow Palette: Urban Decay's original Naked palette. I used this exclusively for a year. It's why I'm doing the One Month, One Palette blog posts, so that I actually use the other things I have. But UD Naked will always have my heart.
  6. Mascara: I'm not usually loyal to mascara. I love trying different ones. But I've gotta say, since Influenster sent me the YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils, I've been obsessed. That is good sh*t.
  7. Foundation: Another product I show no loyalty... I like trying new ones. I guess it would be the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Once I use up a few of the ones I have, this is what I want to purchase.
  8. Facial Cleanser: Easy, Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Shea Butter. I love it. And I feel fancy when I use it. ;-)
  9. Powder/Bronzer: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light. I almost never hear anyone talk about this one. It's not as popular as the others, but it's my favorite. It just gives me a very glowy, "ethereal" look. LOVE.
  10. Nail Polish: OPI's Mod About You. Most. Perfect. Pink. Polish. EVER.

**Bonus** Any two items you feel you couldn't live without or would buy over and over again
Hmmmmm... Clearcare Contact Solution. I would die without this. Or my eyeballs would... and... Microfiber wash cloths (post coming soon about these). Must have.
It's a good thing this is hypothetical because I would be one sad lady if I really only could have ONE of each of these... That's all I've got for you today!!! What would your choices be? Let me know!!! 
I tag Lisa P at Blush and Back Roads and Heather at Love To Be Busy Are you girls up for it??? ;-)

*UPDATE- Check out Lisa's post here and Heather's post here!!!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm so indecisive! But I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a hard post to write! I finally just had to go with the first things that came to mind when I thought about it, ha!

    ReplyDelete