Thursday, May 21, 2015

#Finish 4x4 (aka July 4th) Midpoint Check-in!

#Finish4x4
We are at the midway point for my #Finish4x4 challenge (created by Amber F on YT).  I've been working hard on using these items and I have some good progress to show for it!!!

This is where we started:
#Finish4x4 Starting Point
And this is where I am today:

My thoughts so far...

  1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. I still love this. It's a light-medium coverage that just looks natural. I've been using it with my Beautyblender lately, instead of a buffing brush and the truth is... I love it either way. The Beautyblender sheers it out a tad more, but that's ok with me. I made some decent progress. I probably could've made more but I spent three weeks as a spray tanned goddess, so this shade was unusable during that time. Hopefully I'll still get this finished by July 4th. #sorrynotsorry
  2. Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner in Black. I still love this liner also. I used up quite a bit. I definitely think this will be gone by the end of the challenge. 
  3. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel. Glad this is gone. Simply because I personally don't care for lipgloss. I was actually surprised this was the first item I finished. But I guess I shouldn't have been. I just didn't think was gonna be able to commit to using it up the way I did. #proudmoment
  4. Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator. I literally just finished this today and I gotta say... I wasn't wholly impressed by this thing, considering how expensive Guerlain products can be. I didn't think this was any different from the Maybelline Dream Lumi Illuminator. I wouldn't repurchase this one. 

Hopefully I will be able to finish my last two items by the deadline. I really love this foundation but I have a ton more that I want to try!!! Wish me luck! xoxoxo
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to like the UD Naked Skin foundation. I went back twice to exchange shades and just couldn't find one that worked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad!!! I love this foundation!!! :-(

      Delete
  2. congrats girlfriend! Its awesome that you've gotten through 2 products already! I'm making progress on my products (will update a picture on June 4th) but its taking so freaking long! ♥pdpatel0503 from instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see!!! It can feel like it takes foreverrrrrrr... I'm glad there's only 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job finishing 2 products! I'll update mine in the next week or so but it seems to be going much slower. Once I use up my foundations in the next few months, I want to try the UD one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather!!! I love this foundation. It's such a natural finish. I'd definitely repurchase it in the future... But I have half a drawer of other foundations to try out/use up first!!!

      Delete