Thursday, April 30, 2015

Monthly Empties: April 2015 #365DaysofEmpties


It's that time againnnnn! Here is my roundup for April's EMPTIES!...



  • Product(s) I will miss the most: The ItCosmetics My Sculpted Face palette. I have used and loved this contour palette for years. It was the contour palette that came before all other contour palettes. However, though I have love (and destroyed) this product, I want to try new things. Anastasia Contour Kit here I come.......
  • Product(s) I cannot live/survive/breathe without and have already repurchased: Clear Care Contact Solution. I won't start the lecture, but this is a necessity to life. Period.
  • Product(s) that will eventually be repurchased: Clarins Multi Active Day Cream and Serum. I have loved all the Clarins products that I've tried. 
  • Sample(s) that made me want the full size: Elizabeth & James Nirvana White. Mmmmmmm. The Josie Maran Argan Exfoliating Cleansing Powder. I would purchase this... If I hadn't just purchased the Bliss Micro Magic. For now this will have to wait. And the Wax Melt samples from my girl Erica (@Ericasells on IG). Check out her Etsy shop HERE.
  • Product(s) that disappointed me the most: The Whish Blueberry Shave Cream. That was such a disaster. I wanted to love this product. It smelled amazing... Until it touched my skin. And then it all went down hill. The scent changed on my skin. And it was bad. This product is a true CREAM and does not foam or lather. I couldn't get the hang of shaving with this stuff. I used the entire tube in one use because it just didn't feel like I had enough on my legs. And it clumped up in the razor's blades. NO BUENO.
  • Product you couldn't pay me to (re)purchase. EVER.: Those Dollar Tree Cotton Swabs. Let's just say no wonder they were $1.
Well another month has come and gone and I'm still going strong with my empties project. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@the_wonky_brow) for #365DaysofEmpties!!! xoxoxo
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love your empties blog posts! Do you mind if I borrow from your format for mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not!!! Can't wait to read yours!!!

      Delete