Monday, April 20, 2015

4 or More Tag!!!

This tag was originally created by ItsKeerstin on YouTube (Check her out HERE! She is my favorite YouTuber. She always keeps it real... And interesting). The basic idea of this tag is to show products that you like sooooooo much, that you actually went out and purchased FOUR or MORE of them. This doesn't include sets where you received four or more of an item in one shot. For example, I bought a set of 8 Makeup Geek Blushes. That was one purchase, total. I didn't buy one, LOVE it and go back and buy more. Get it??? 
I thought it would be fun to share these items with you, (but I am praying to any/all gods that will listen, that my boyfriend does not read this post), so let's just jump right in... I will list all shades I currently own and my all-time favs will be in bold.
Lip Products:
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters. I currently own 5 of these. But in the past, I had a lot more. I've used quite a few of them up, I love them THAT much. This formula is creamy and smooth (except for two that had glitter in them), it's hydrating and most shades are pretty opaque. Current Shades: Lollipop, Juicy Papaya, Sugar Frosting (Discontinued), Creamsicle (Discontinued), and Creme Brulee.
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sticks. I own 9 out of 10 of the shades. That should speak for itself. The only one I'm missing is the light orange shade, Mischievous. Fav.: Elusive.
  • NYX Butter Gloss. I have 6. This is my all-time favorite gloss. Hands down. It's not sticky or stinky. They don't leave any weird film or residue on the lips. And the color selection is great, plus they keep introducing more! (I haven't tried the intense ones YET, so I can't speak for those). Current Shades: Maple Blondie, Vanilla Cream Pie, Éclair, Crème Brulee, Peaches and Cream, and Merengue.
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I own 7. I have heard some people say that these accentuate dryness or flakiness on the lips, I do not have this problem. I also exfoliate my lips every night. And anytime I'm going to wear a matte lip product. These are a definite favorite of mine! Current Shades: Prague, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Athens, Tokyo, Addis Ababa, and Antwerp.
  • MAC Lipsticks. What makeup junkie doesn't have more than 4 of these??? Not including limited edition shades, I own 6. And we'll just leave it at that. For me, MAC lipsticks are perfect. For price, finish, and shade selection... This is where it's at. Current Shades: Snob, Pure Zen, Angel, Ravishing, Creme D'Nude, and Bombshell.
  • Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick Duos. I owned 3 of these... And then I bought the Mix and Mingle set around the holidays and got 5 more. Because this formula is awesome. Current Shades: Poppy/Scarlet, Riesling/Tannin, Palomino/Violet, Vidal/Pomegranate, Musk/Lychee, Musk/Retsina, Lingonberry/Tangerine, and Fig/Date.
  • Sephora Nano Lip Liners. I have 5 of these. I'm not really into lip liners and I don't use them often. So I love that these are minis and only $5. Current Shades: Native Nude, Candid Candy, Royal Rose, Funky Fuchsia, and Lovely Lilac.
Honorable Mentions...
Cheek Products:
  • Nars Blush. I have 6 right now (1 is for sale on Instagram). I love these blushes. The shades are just amazing and they wear well on your cheeks. Current Shades: Orgasm, Deep Throat, Outlaw, Lovejoy, Mata Hari, and Miss Liberty (this one is for sale here!)
  • TheBalm Instain Blush. I own 5 of the 6. These are a must-have. I have come to realize I use these more than my beloved, Nars. That's how good they are. If you haven't tried these, invest. They are worth every penny. The color truly lasts all day. Longer than any other blush I've used. I just wish they had more than 6 shades!!! The only shade I'm missing is Lace. Fav.: Houndstooth and Pinstripe
  • Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick. I have 5. 3 are Limited Edition. These are an amazing drugstore option for cream blush (especially combined with the Maybelline Master Hi-light Blush). Current Shades: (Basic) Coral Sheen and Make a Mauve. (Limited Edition) Nude Rebellion, Enchanting Apricot, Barely Pink. 
  • Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I have 6. 1 is Limited Edition. Current Shades: Nude, Pink Rose, Coral, Mauve, Light Bronze, and Natural (LE).
  • MAC Blush. Once again, these are a makeup junkie staple. I have 7 (not including Limited Edition). These blushes are great, though I still love TheBalm Instain blushes more, but the shade range/finish is where MAC wins. Current Shades: Pink Swoon (Discontinued), Gingerly, Margin, Melba, Peaches, Dollymix, and Desert Rose.
Eye Products:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles. I love Urban Decay eyeshadow. I think they blend easily and the color payoff is great. They aren't super powdery, though the glittery shades are INSANELY glittery, you have to be careful with those! Current Shades: Sin, Scratch, Last Call, X, Lounge (Discontinued), Hot Pants (Discontinued), and Shag (Discontinued).
  • NYX Hot Singles and Nude Matte shadows. Technically these are two different formulas, but I'm counting them together since they are so similar. I'm still testing these out but I have 4. Current Shades: (Hot Singles) Velvet, Bad Seed, LOL, and (Nude Matte) Dance the Tides.
  • MAC Eyeshadow Pans. I have Cough40CoughCoughCough... This is where my eyeshadow collection started, before I found Sephora. Some shades are great, and some are just Meh... If I knew then what Iknow now... I probably wouldn't have 40. Eventually I'll pare down these shadows but I wan't to use the palettes I have made up in my One Month, One Palette project first... To see which shadows I really will use and which ones I can live without. Current Shades: I won't list all 40 shades but I will list my favs.: Expensive Pink, Beauty Marked, Sweet Lust, Copperplate, Mythology, and Cranberry.
  • Mac Paint Pots. I have 4. I love these as eye shadow bases or for all over color. Either way they are perfect. Current Shades: Painterly, Soft Ochre, Rubenesque and Bare Study. 
  • Maybelline Color Tattoos. I have 4. These are decent for drugstore cream shadows. Lets call a spade, a spade. They are inexpensive (compared to MAC or Makeup Forever or Dior) and you get what you pay for. They aren't my favorite but they do the trick. Current Shades: Tough as Taupe, Inked in Pink, Bold Gold, and Stroke of Midnight (LE).
  • BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0. I have 5 of these. These shadows are really good... But I need to use them more. Current Shades: The Happy Place, The Soundtrack, The Designer Label, and The Dream Sequence, The Truth.
Honorable Mentions...
Randoms:
  • I own 4 Z-palettes. 2 large and 2 small. LOVE these. If you want to customize your own palette, check these out!
  • Brushes I have more than 4 of: MAC, Sigma (I do not recommend), Sonia Kashuk, Real Techniques, EcoTools, and Elf.
  • Polishes I have more than 4 of: Zoya, OPI, China Glaze, Essie, Julep, Rimmel, and Revlon.
Yes, I know this is a lot. But makeup is my Happy Place. To each their own... What products do you love? That you've purchased 4 or More of??? Let me know!!! xoxoxo
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment