Monday, April 13, 2015

Finish 4x4 (aka July 4th)

#Finish4x4 or Finish 4 by 4th of July
You may have seen a bunch of these types of videos on YouTube: Finish 6 by Summer, 7 by Spring, 5 by Cinco De Mayo, and so on... Well I decided to join Finish 4x4 (or 4th of July) after watching Amber F's video (watch it HERE) and reading my IG friend, Heather's aka @hmills79, blogpost (read it HERE). I love using up my products and feeling like I got my money's worth... And four items isn't too many to start with.
Here is what I chose:
  1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. I LOVE this foundation. It feels like nothing on the skin, light to medium coverage, leaves a beautiful dewy finish, I have no complaints. Zero. I only want to use this up because it is paraben free (parabens are the preservatives found in about 90% of cosmetic products that help prevent bacteria from multiplying, dividing, and conquering) and I've had it opened for a while. It is one of my favorites and I would purchase it again... Someday.
  2. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Rebel. This is a deluxe sample size and it's a decent color. I just don't like lipgloss and have been on a mission for the last year to eliminate it from my makeup collection. Okay, okay... "Eliminate" is a harsh word. Let's say minimize instead. #notalipglossfan
  3. Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator. I really enjoy using this concealer/brightener. It just adds a lil' extra "oomph" to the skin whenever I use it. I just want to move on and try other things. Unfortunately there is no way for me to track my progress with this one... So hopefully one day I will twist it, and no more will come out. And hopefully that day is before the 4th of July. 
  4. Lastly, Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliner in Black. Nothing to complicated here, just a simple, black, drugstore eyeliner. And I love this liner. And it should be fairly easy to use up. Especially since it needs to be sharpened. After each use (if you like a sharp tip). So this is kinda a "gimme" product. Sue me.
Starting points are marked by black line wherever possible.

Let's see how far I can get or if my opinions on these products change! I am officially starting on April 1st. And I will do a mid-way point check-in sometime in May. Wish me luck!!! xoxoxo.

Have you tried any of these challenges? Join me with this one!!! Let me know in the comments...
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment