Monday, March 24, 2014

TMI Tag!!! (Toooo Much Info…)


This tag has been all over YouTube and the Blogosphere… So I thought to myself "What better way to let everyone get to know me a lil' bit better"… Enjoy! And thanks for reading!!!

1. What are you wearing? Honestly… Ummmm… My boyfriend's boxers and an old work shirt of his.  Listen, it's sunday Morning and we just woke up.  Keeping it real...
2. Ever been in love? Yes!!!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Ehhh… Not on my end… :-D
4. How tall are you? I just recently learned I'm an inch taller than I always thought. 5'5. 
5. How much do you weigh? Ughhhh… More than I should.

6. Any tattoos? Three… And I want more.
7. Any piercings? Just the ears...
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? Hmmm… Rose and Dimitri. (VA- Don't judge. I love Young Adult novels…)
9. Favourite show? I don't really have a current one.  I don't watch to much TV.  But if I had to choose I'd say Friends or Sex and the City… I own both series from beginning to end.
10. Favourite bands? Lady Antebellum
11. Something you miss? Fresh Avocados… Season is over. :-(
12. Favourite song? Right nowwww… Drink a Beer by Luke Bryan
13. How old are you? 30 years old… for a few more months...
14. Zodiac sign? Gemini. You've been warned.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? A sense of humor. And pretty eyes… ;-)
16: Favourite Quote? 
“My beloved is mine.  And I am his.” 
17: Favourite actor? Channing Tatum.
18: Favourite color? Blue. Any shade...
19: Loud music or soft? Both. Depends on my mood. 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? I go to sleep… 
21: How long does it take you to shower? About 20 min… 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Haaahahahahahaha… It depends what I'm doing.  I CAN be ready in less than 20 min but I prefer to take my time and my usual is about an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, once.  
24: Turn on? Just one, his name is Jon. ;-) 
25: Turn off? Snootiness…  
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I haven't… yet...
27: Fears? Spiders, bees, and wasps… oh my!
28: Last thing that made you cry? A video on fb about a boy and his dog… (Watch it!)
29: Last time you said you loved someone? This morning.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? My name and current obsession.
31: Last book you read? 'Gameboard of the Gods' by Richelle Mead. 
32: The book you're currently reading? 'The Fiery Heart' by Richelle Mead. I see a pattern...
33: Last show you watched? No idea… I know something was on last night as I was going to sleep but I don't remember what. :-D
34: Last person you talked to? My other half… Jon.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My OTHER other half… My bestie, Jenna.
36: Favourite food? Sushi
37: Place you want to visit? Italy, Greece, and Japan
38: Last place you were? The bathroom. lol...
39: Do you have a crush? Just one… His name is Jon. (Have I earned any points yet?!?)
40: Last time you kissed someone? About 20 min ago.

41: Last time you were insulted? Hmmmm… Can't remember...
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Chocolate.
43: What instruments do you play? None...
44: Favourite piece of jewelry? Rings… From Tiffany's… CoughCough...
45: Last sport you played? I walk everyday… But sports have never been my thing.
46: Last song you sang? 'Sexy and I Know it" by LMFAO
47: Favourite chat up line? You don't need lines, just be yourself… Lines are cheesy.

48: Have you ever used it? Negative.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? As I type… 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone and Everyone who wants to!!!

4 comments:

  1. 1. What are you wearing? Boxers
    2. Ever been in love? Yep
    3. Ever had a terrible breakup? They seemed terrible at the time
    4. How tall are you? 5'8"
    5. How much do you weigh? 195 and dropping
    6. Any tattoos? a few
    7. Any piercings? not any more.
    8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? N/A
    9. Favourite show? The Big Bang Theory
    10. Favourite bands? Korn
    11. Something you miss? Being a soldier
    12. Favourite song? Don't really have one
    13. How old are you? 43
    14. Zodiac sign? Scorpio
    15. Quality you look for in a partner? Nice ass
    16: Favourite Quote? A warrior I have been. A hard time I've had. It's over now. Chief Sitting Bull
    17: Favourite actor? Don't really have one
    18: Favourite color? Blue, Infantry blue
    19: Loud music or soft? Both. Depends on my mood.
    20: Where do you go when you're sad? Work. Oh wait, thats where I get sad...
    21: How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes +/-
    22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30-45 minutes
    23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, do gun fights count?
    24: Turn on? I've been married too long, I don't remember lol
    25: Turn off? marriage
    26: The reason I joined Youtube? To post and watch videos...duh
    27: Fears? My country being destroyed
    28: Last thing that made you cry? Thinking about my dad
    29: Last time you said you loved someone? A couple days ago when talking to my daughter
    30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? cmbtvet = combat veteran.
    31: Last book you read? Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell
    32: The book you're currently reading? We Got Him by Steve Russell, my Batallion Commander in Iraq. It's the story of our search for Saddam
    33: Last show you watched? Seinfield
    34: Last person you talked to? Dispatcher at work
    35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Either my brother Jon or my wife, don't remember which was the last text lol
    36: Favourite food? Prime rib and lobster tail
    37: Place you want to visit? Ireland
    38: Last place you were? The bathroom. lol...
    39: Do you have a crush? No
    40: Last time you kissed someone? Sunday night
    41: Last time you were insulted? Hell, I don't know
    42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Chocolate.
    43: What instruments do you play? None...
    44: Favourite piece of jewelry?I suppose it would be my necklace
    45: Last sport you played? I went to the shooting range last Friday
    46: Last song you sang? "Old Man" by Neil Young
    47: Favourite chat up line? Guns
    48: Have you ever used it? I talk about them all the time, it's my favorite hobby
    49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Me and my brother Jon went to lunch last week
    50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #'s 15 and 25 seriously made me laugh out loud…

      Delete
  2. Rose and Dimitri!! YES!!! I'm on book 3 and LOVE it!!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete