Monday, March 17, 2014

Eyeshadow Dupes; Can YOU Guess that Shadow???


So... I thought we'd play a fun lil' game today… Can YOU Guess that Shadow???  I am going to show you a series of eye shadow dupe (dupe= duplicate, a.k.a. twins) swatches and see if you can tell which is which… Answers will be posted at the end. Have fun and enjoy!!!

1. Mac Mythology and Imagine from Bare Minerals The Happy Place
2. Nude from the Lorac Pro Palette, NYX Aloha, and Mac Shroom
(These three have very subtle differences in my opinion. However, on the eye, they look the same.)
3. Mac Cranberry, Shadow #8 from Sonia Kashuk Jewel of an Eye Palette, Pink Sapphire from the Anastasia Lavish Palette, and Urban Decay Last call (To avoid confusion these four are together because when I separated them even I got confused. All together you can tell there are two very distinct tones.)
4. NYX Frosted Ocean, Urban Decay Evidence, and Shade #6 from Sonia Kashuk Jewel of an Eye Palette
5. Wet n Wild Crème Brûlée and Urban Decay Walk of Shame
(Sorry I'm sooooo pale you can barely see these!!!)
6. Mac Beauty Marked, Urban Decay Blackheart, and Wet n Wild shade #6 from Petal Pusher Palette
Cheers to the first edition of Can YOU Guess that Shadow??? Hopefully you enjoyed this post and possibly found a new dupe or two.  I know I had fun but what have I learned from all this??? I have wayyyyy to many eyeshadows… Ha! Just kidding… A girl can never have enough #eyeswag!  And don't forget to let me know how YOU did in the comments below!!!  xoxoxo- StephieeBee


Here are the answers:
1. Top- Imagine
Bottom- Mythology
2. Top- Aloha
Middle- Nude
Bottom- Shroom
3. Top- Cranberry
Second- Last Call
Third- Shade #8
Bottom- Pink Sapphire
4. Top- Evidence
Middle- Frosted Ocean
Bottom- Shade #6
5. Top-Walk of Shame 
Bottom- Crème Brûlée 
6. Top- Blackheart
Middle- Beauty Marked
Bottom- Shade #6

No comments:

Post a Comment