Friday, September 19, 2014

Trash Talk! August Empties...


Another month, Another pile of trash... Let's just jump right in...
Bath and Body Works Villa Bergamot three wick candle. It's one of those scents that comes and goes with all their different sales. I'm sure it will be back, and when it is, you NEED to check it out. It smells delicious. It smells like... Man. I said that to The Boyfriend and he looked at me like I was crazy. But once you go smell it, you'll understand.
Hempz Vanilla Plum body lotion. I loved this lotion. It just smelled nice. Not overwhelming. Just Nice. And the lotion it's self was great. Not too thick, not too thin. It was juuuuust right. (I sound like Goldilocks). It blends right into the skin and it moisturizes. I'm sad it's gone and I would definitely buy it again... Once I've run out of the hundred-slight exaggeration-or so other body lotions I have.
European Wax Center's The Exfoliate. Ok. Soooo... I go every month to EWC for my wax. And every month they try and sell me products. You'd think after almost two years they'd realize, I AIN'T BUYIN'. Just wax me up and let me go... Howeverrrrr. My girl said "let me show you..." and put this stuff on my hand and gave me two samples to try at home. This right here... It's a must have. It is a gentle exfoliator. You use it on DRY skin, rub it on in circular motions and literally watch the dead skin peel up and away. The best part is... You can use this on your face (I mean come on, if it's gentle enough for your schmundi, than it's gentle enough for your face). So if you have sensitive skin and can't use those harsh exfoliators, go check this out ASAP.
Lush's SuperBalm Scalp Treatment. Ummmm. No. I bought this hoping it would help with my flakes (yes, I have flakes. It sucks and it's a battle I'm currently losing, so if you have any suggestions PLEASE mention them in the comments below). It did not. It did nothing in fact. Except stink. And go bad. It was a greasy mess and I just hated using this.
Matrix Exquisite Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. I got these samples packs when I placed an order on Ulta.com. I usually love Matrix products and hate having these little samples lying around so I used them right away. And then I dumped them out. These left my hair feeling sticky and dry at the same time. I don't know how that's possible, but somehow these managed to do just that. I wasn't willing to try them again to see if that was a fluke. #nothankyou
Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner. I have a love/hate relationship with this liner. I love the fact that it has an easy-to-use marker-like tip, I love the formula, I hate the way the tip frays. This liner would've lasted me longer but the fraying tip just ruins it. There's nothing like a winged liner with an extra little branch coming out of it... Really though, this would be an amazing liner that would last a long time if only the tip was as durable as the formula is.
That's all I've got this month... Thanks for reading and I hope you follow me on BlogLovin' and Instagram!!! Until next time...
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment