Thursday, February 27, 2014

WARNING!!! I am NOT a professional… In (or at) anything. I am not a professional makeup artist. I am not a professional hairstylist. I am not learned in the art of skincare. Nor did I go to any kind of beauty (or charm) school. I'm just a regular girl with an addiction to makeup. I enjoy all things beauty related and I enjoy them best with a venti iced coffee in hand.
I've been contemplating starting a blog for a while now but a few things have stopped me…
1. Again, I'm no “MUA”…(MakeUp Artist). Half the time I don't even know what I'm doing.
2. I'm not always the most articulate person. I'm a lil' goofy and a lil' sarcastic and I tend to get sidetracked… Easily. Nice blouse! Where's it from?!?
3. Lastly, there are a million (now a 1,000,001) beauty-related blogs out there. Does the world really need one more? And does my opinion really need to be unleashed on the poor unsuspecting beauty-addicted population??
But here I am… Welcome to StephieeBeeMakeupJunkiee
I'm a blogging virgin so I won't commit to a daily blog but I feel once a week would be a good goal to start. Things you can expect… A whole lot of nonsense with a lil' bit of makeup and beauty mixed in. I'll share my favorites with you and some not-so favorites and my empties (who doesn't love a lil' trash???). I plan on delving more into the DIY-beauty world, so I shall bring you on those journeys. I'll give you opinions and want yours in return. My goal is really just to connect with other makeup and beauty junkies and to fill the void in my life that my friends and family just don't understand. I hope you do… Here goes nothing!!!

Oh! One last thing… I feel I should add a lil' disclaimer and warn you that I use A LOT of (…), (???), and (!!!). I'm sure this will irritate some but it's a habit I've had since middle school and I'm not changing for anyone. I enjoy my punctuation and believe it helps emphasize my “sentence emotion”… Lol. Welcome to my world… 

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo excited to read.. so you better get to writing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete